- Recconnect with classmates at reunions.
- Meet current professors at a faculty forum.
- Enjoy a dinner theater put on by the CIU Players.
- Get to know current students at the anual "speed meeting".
- Enjoy a day of sun and fun with helicopter rides, alumni soccer game, kite flying, bouncy house and barbecue.
Alumni of the Year
William (Bill) T. Harding III (’50)and his late wife Elaine (’50) went to Ethiopia in 1954 with SIM, studied the Amharic language and achieved what Bill calls “a joyful fluency that allowed me to preach.” Bill and Elaine lived in Ethiopia for 12 years and continued seasons of pastoral and conference ministry at the International Church in Addis Ababa for nearly 30 more years. Combined with their children who followed in their footsteps, the Harding family has served in various capacities in Ethiopia for over 60 years. In honor of the Harding family’s work, over 218 local churches planned and built the Harding Bible School in Ethiopia which opened in February 2013. The school was locally constructed and is self-supporting, reaching far beyond traditional missionary work. Bill and his current wife Betty continue to serve God with SIM.