A Special Message from Dr. Roy King

I write to you as your former director of Columbia International University Alumni Ministries.  My eight years as director was a very enjoyable and rewarding experience!

I am delighted to have returned to my previous role as a full-time CIU professor.  This semester I am teaching Ethics and Sanctification to a room full of seniors and developing a similar online course for CIU Seminary & School of Ministry.  In January, I’ll be teaching at CIU’s Atlanta campus, and in spring, I’ll teach online and on-campus seminary courses.

Stay tuned to my website, www.rking.org, and receive notification when new resources are added including Vibrant and Effective Biblical Leadership, Ethics and Sanctification and Life Coaching.  I enjoy hearing from my former students so please contact me at rking@ciu.edu

Blessings,    Dr. Roy King

Introducing Diane Mull

Please welcome Diane Mull as interim director of CIU Alumni Ministries

Diane arrived at CIU 20 years ago when her husband, Andy enrolled as a seminary student.  Diane took advantage of the opportunity to also complete mission courses in the seminary, and serve   as the president of the Wives Fellowship at CIU.  Most recently, she served as CIU’s 90th anniversary coordinator.

For 18 years, Diane and Andy have served internationals in South Carolina as well as Texas, where they joined with International Students Incorporated (ISI) to launch a new outreach to international students at Southern Methodist University.

Diane is a recipient of the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) award in Alumni Relations.  Her experience includes serving as the assistant director of alumni relations and director of the Annual Fund at Messiah College in Pennsylvania where she received her degree in Communications and a minor in Business Administration.  Passionate about Romans 1:16, she has led Bible studies with internationals and the women’s ministries at Cornerstone Church in Columbia, S.C. Meanwhile, Andy is still connected to CIU as an adjunct faculty member. He also serves as a campus pastor at the University of South Carolina.

Diane and Andy have two daughters who are both graduates of Ben Lippen School.  Laura is a fourth grade teacher in Rock Hill, S.C. and is married to Mark Bebber.  Elizabeth is a junior majoring in Biology at Clemson University.

Columbia International University Alumni
Copyright 2012 - All Rights Reserved